Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Sew for Victory Disaster Brownies
|Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-30 min
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8 or 9” baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mean while, in bowl of blender or food processor, mix eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar and sucanat and blend until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in sunflower and coconut oils.
- Add flour, salt and cocoa powder. Blend until just incorporated. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth down evenly.
- Tap on the counter a few times to remove any large air bubbles.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 20-30 minutes or until top no longer looks gooey and brownies are firm to the touch midway between the middle and edge.
- Cool completely in fridge or freezer before cutting and serving.
Sunflower oil, 2 tbsp
Coconut oil, 1/2 cup, melted
Eggs, 2 large
Coconut sugar, 3/4 cup
Sucanat, 1/2 cup
Vanilla, 2 tsp
Quinoa flour, 1/2 cup
Sea salt, 1/3 tsp
Cocoa powder, 3/4 cup